Obtaining Workers’ Compensation Benefits For Workers In Industries Across New Jersey
The Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C., was founded over 50 years ago to provide aid and assistance to men and women in New Jersey who have been injured or hurt on the job – no matter what job they are performing and no matter what industry they are working in. With offices in North Haledon and Hackensack, our firm, led by attorney Ken Kaplan, can help if you have been injured on the job.
Workplace Injuries In New Jersey
In its lengthy existence, the firm itself has evolved alongside New Jersey industry. The state of New Jersey has a history that traces back to the center of the Industrial Revolution and has always been at the forefront of innovation. Over the years, as the various industries have evolved, the types of injuries affecting New Jersey workers have changed. For example, an increase in the demand for home-delivered goods and takeout food has resulted in an increase in motor vehicle accidents and injuries to delivery drivers. Since its inception, the Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C., has evolved its practice to help injured workers secure benefits, no matter what industry sector employs them.
According to a recent study published by the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2020, private industry employers in New Jersey reported 75,800 nonfatal injuries or illnesses in the workplace. This equated to an incidence rate of nearly three reported cases out of every 100 full-time employees, an incidence rate that was slightly higher than the national average.
With the large amount of workplace injuries taking place, having an experienced work injury lawyer at your side is paramount.
With over 50 years of experience in the field the Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C., can help you apply for and obtain workers’ compensation benefits in the following industries:
- Construction: Workers in the construction industry get hurt and, sometimes, even killed across the nation every single day.
- Manufacturing: Employees in manufacturing jobs suffer from a wide variety of workplace injuries due to the use of heavy equipment and naturally dangerous conditions.
- Health care: Professionals in the health care industry are often required to perform heavy lifting, maintain rigorous schedules and are regularly exposed to illness.
- Transportation, delivery and warehousing: Not only are workers employed in transportation and delivery jobs required to perform tasks that involve mobility and heavy lifting, but they are also regularly out and about on New Jersey roadways, putting them at risk of getting into motor vehicle accidents.
- Civil Servants: Police officers, firefighters and teachers are all at risk for being injured on the job and deserve to receive all the workers’ compensation benefits they are owed.
With decades of experience himself, attorney Ken Kaplan has the know how to help families secure workers’ comp benefits, regardless of the type of workplace accident, injury or industry. Workplace accidents happen every day, and when they do, our firm is here for you.
Free Consultations For Workplace Accidents And Injuries
No matter what type of industry employs you and no matter what workplace injury or illness you are suffering from, the Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C., can help. Contact our legal team today by calling 973-988-1101 or sending an email through the online contact form to schedule your free consultation. We want to help you get the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.