Protecting Workers’ Rights For Decades
When you are injured at work, more than your health is at stake. Your very livelihood could be at stake. Workers’ compensation benefits are intended to help people who have suffered an injury at work get the resources they need to stay afloat during a hard time. Although in theory the workers’ compensation process should be easy, sometimes it is not. It is critical to have someone on your side who will fight to get you all the benefits you are entitled to.
For more than 50 years, Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C. has protected workers’ rights across New Jersey. Attorneys Kenneth Kaplan and Bernard Kaplan have gained the confidence and trust of countless individuals across the region by offering top-notch representation.
How We Can Help
Our lawyers will help you understand all the benefits that are available to you in your workers’ compensation case. These benefits include:
- Medical benefits: These benefits include all necessary and reasonable medical treatment, prescriptions and hospitalization services related to a work injury.
- Out-of-work benefits: These benefits are available while an injured or ill worker is recovering from his or her injury.
- Permanent partial disability benefits: After your medical treatment has concluded you are eligible to receive a monetary award.
- Permanent total disability benefits: When a work injury or illness prevents one from returning to any type of gainful employment, permanent total disability benefits are available.
- Death benefits: Dependents of a worker who dies because of a work-related injury or illness are eligible to receive death benefits.
Our lawyers have experience representing people in every type of workplace accident or illness, including:
- Pulmonary and respiratory injuries: Regular exposure to toxic substances on the job can cause respiratory and pulmonary conditions.
- Repetitive motion injuries: Repeating the same or similar movements many times over the course of your workday can cause damage to the effected muscles, nerves, tendons or ligaments.
Our Paterson personal injury lawyers also represent clients in third-party claims, or cases brought against a person or company other than your employer.
Call Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C. To Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
With offices in Wayne and Hackensack, Law Offices of Kaplan & Kaplan, P.C. provides responsive service to workers in New Jersey. We accept all workers’ comp and third-party claims on a contingent-fee basis. You will not pay attorneys’ fees unless we are successful in your case. To get started, complete our contact form or call locally at 973-988-1101 or toll free at 800-724-5346.
Se habla español.